This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Sixth Sense

1. Lor's Stories profile image59
    Lor's Storiesposted 5 years ago

Sixth Sense

I was waiting for my mom to come home one day for lunch. She wasn't coming.
    Then I heard sirens. I knew right away my mom was in that accident.
    Her car was hit on a main highway.

On another occasion I was getting chest pains, two days later a friend had a major heart attack and we were together just at the same time. What do you think about this.

2. Nell Rose profile image92
    Nell Roseposted 5 years ago

I totally believe it. I have had precognitions all my life. Many times I dreamed something a few days before it happened. But I do think if something happens more or less at the same time as you feel it, then its telepathy. Many tribes around the world have always believed in telepathy and in fact scientists have done studies that show people can in fact communicate this way. For example this morning I suddenly had a flash that my son was clutching his head and I heard him say 'I need to get this bit of my head shaved' I panicked and phoned him. It turned out he had nearly knocked himself out with the attic door hatch falling down on his head! I told him to get the doc and he ended up in the hospital, hes okay now, but I think that definitely proved telepathy! my son lives miles away from me, so there was no way I could know it had happened.

3. profile image0
    Rayne123posted 5 years ago

OH I totally believe this, I think we all have that knowing feeling within us, that intuition, however some of us ignore it and others will enhance it.

I too have had many of those and like Nell also have precognitive dreams. I even had dreams or a dream where I was dreaming of myself dreaming the next night and the dream I was going to have. That has only happened once so far though.

I could go on  and on about sixth sense but I do not want to make my answer to your question to long.

I believe these are messages from our Holy Spirit.

Good question
    Laurie

working