jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Did life evolve on Earth from alien DNA carried on asteroids which crashed on ou

1. Teresa Coppens profile image94
    Teresa Coppensposted 4 years ago

Did life evolve on Earth from alien DNA carried on asteroids which crashed on our planet?

2. somethgblue profile image86
    somethgblueposted 4 years ago

Well, many people think so, but I don't believe live evolved on our planet the way many people have been conditioned to believe. Mitochondrial DNA shows that the current species of man on this planet is only 200,000 years old.

While the true natives (neanderthal man) of this planet still exist in the remote forests of the world, some call them Big Foot or Sasquatch, the evolution theory (Darwinism) simply doesn't add up.

Take for instance the current species of man, remove his clothes and take away his shelter and he simply could not survive on the planet he supposedly evolved on. His own Sun would burn him during the day and at night he could not survive the predators and in some cases the temperature and yet every other creature on this planet can do both without shelter or clothing.

There is much evidence to suggest that our current civilization migrated from another planet and was stripped of its technology, much like the 'new' Battlestar Galatica story line.

Although I would like to believe the Pamspermia theory (asteroids), I suspect that most planets are gardened and that species are created specifically to evolve on each particular planet.

3. Mitch Alan profile image81
    Mitch Alanposted 4 years ago

While I believe that life was created here on this earth for a purpose, I have often encountered this argument as a was "around" the God as creator issue. There is a big problem in using this line of thought to "debunk" the creation story...it only sets the step back. Let me explain. If, and I say if, life on earth started on some other planet and either arrived here via asteroid or spaceship, it would only beg the question as to where and HOW did that life begin. The evolutionary model is full of holes to begin with, but this answer doesn't eliminate the need for a creator. It, at best, only sets the creation stage on an other planet.

1. somethgblue profile image86
      somethgblueposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Of course what your supposition leaves out is the concept that creation occurred in another 'higher' dimension altogether and that life came here for a specific reason. Humans in their arrogance assume they understand the Universe.

2. Mitch Alan profile image81
      Mitch Alanposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Define this "higher dimension"? If you mean God, then I would agree. Creation denotes a Creator. You can not have something created without someone to created it. Argument can be made as to Who that Creator is, but not to His/its existence.

3. somethgblue profile image86
      somethgblueposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Many people make the mistake of not noting the difference between the creator of mankind (God) and the Creator of All (CoA), big difference. God creating humans in his image to inhabit planets, not just Earth but many planets. The CoA created God.

working