jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe mermaids actually may be real and living in the deep ocean?

1. dorothy0328 profile image77
    dorothy0328posted 4 years ago

Do you believe mermaids actually may be real and living in the deep ocean?

2. profile image49
    olivia13posted 4 years ago

well i think that there is no such thing as a mermaid. and if there was i still wouldn't belive it.

3. Dan Barfield profile image78
    Dan Barfieldposted 4 years ago

Um..........................................................................no?

4. Cas Merchant profile image59
    Cas Merchantposted 4 years ago

I think that there are many, many species of animals living in the deep ocean that we are not even aware of. I believe that some sort of half mammal/half fish may exist, but not in the fairytale kind of way. I don't think it's that far-fetched to believe that there may be a fish with webbed hands instead of fins. It's simply evolution. So, yes, I believe there is something like a "mermaid" down there.

1. dorothy0328 profile image77
      dorothy0328posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Well that is why I had asked that question as I saw a show on Discovery about it and they claim to have spotted a creature with webbed hands and very similar to the mermaid myth however it certainly was not attractive LOL

5. WalterPoon profile image81
    WalterPoonposted 4 years ago

I think mermaids are just a figment of our fertile imagination. A beautiful woman living in the sea sounds appealing until you think deeper. What do you want from a woman who is a fish from the waist down?

working