What are the 10 things that irks oldest children the most about their youngest siblings?
That we get all the attention, that we are the favorites, we never get the blame, etc.
I'm the youngest of four, so I know :-D
1. They never listen to me.
2. They don't try to achieve as much as they should.
3. Do they take anything seriously?
4. Though it seems I grew up, they rarely seem to.
5. They are constantly babied through life.
6. They focus on pieces of the picture while I see the entire thing and it's frustrating.
7. They might get the blame, but they weren't held to it growing up so they just brush it off.
8. While I was the youngest to learn to mow the yard, at the same age they just picked up clippings.
9. I was the experiment child, by the time they came around my parents already knew what to do.
10. They could learn from my mistakes before I did.
THEY ALWAYS GET ANOYING
THEY DONT LISTEN TO WHAT THE HELL U WANT THEM TO DO
TATTLE TELLIONG ON YOU FOR THINGS THAT THEY ARE DOING
by jagandelight7 days ago
Do you think an only child is better off more than they are with siblings?
by nanderson5005 years ago
Would you rather be the oldest child, in the middle, or the youngest?
by Tom_Radford4 years ago
Do you think that your sibling position effects your confidence and approach to others?I'm the youngest of five. As a child my opinon was seldom heard or listened to. I grew up feeling like a nuisance and would be loud...
by Grace Marguerite Williams2 years ago
Frank J. Sulloway in his breakout bestseller, BORN TO REBEL, indicated that one adopts attitudes and respond to the environment, familial or outside, based upon one's respective birth order. Dr. Sulloway...
by Grace Marguerite Williams3 years ago
What are THE THINGS that oldest children in the family resent about youngest children?
by JR Krishna4 years ago
What to do if your older child bullies the younger one?Your older child is a bully. How to protect the younger one in your absence?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.