What Are Meaningful Coincidences And Do You Believe In Them?

1. vveasey profile image85
    vveaseyposted 4 years ago

What Are Meaningful Coincidences And Do You Believe In Them?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/1982195_f260.jpg

2. Ericdierker profile image56
    Ericdierkerposted 4 years ago

I do not get it but it is very intriguing. Coincidences are random occurrences. Somehow they happen in a sequence. But as they are just coincidences they are not part of a master plan or guiding hand.

So what the heck is there to believe in.

I like the history of the parting of the Red Sea and resulting flow back wasting all of Pharoahs bad ass troops.
    Coincidence? Kind of. The Hand of God?? I think it was an amazing event. I do understand that there is under Red Sea archaeology that lends credence to the coincidence. A man can look into the skies and see stars of wonder, or just stupid constellations.

3. ParadigmEnacted profile image74
    ParadigmEnactedposted 4 years ago

The word "coincidence" itself implies a significant connection. The root is "coincide." Modern conditioning is to take something inherently meaningful and then assume that no connection exists even though the term itself does imply it.

It means that every occurrence on Earth is synchronized and linked to large-scale mechanisms. That being said, you can't get to the causes and the meaning simply by noting that these coincidences occur. That requires a much more elaborate study.

working