jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do u think about bullying

1. profile image50
    Whosays101posted 4 years ago

What do u think about bullying

2. profile image50
    Whosays101posted 4 years ago

I think bullying is the worst I'm a high school student and in middle school I was bullied and it sticks but then I finally told someone and I'm on my way to help kids now with the Sam problem as me so sometimes being bullied makes you stronger

3. Darrell Roberts profile image73
    Darrell Robertsposted 4 years ago

I think that bullying has gotten out of control in the society.  I think that the children getting bullied are in an unfortunate situation.  However, I think that too many of them remain silent because o lack of faith in the people who are supposed to be supervising or teaching for them.

I was never a big person, but what I knew was if I was friends with the teacher and bigger kids, it was not likely that I would get bullied.  I had many friends and I was kind to all so if some one tried to bother me, one of my friend would help me find a solution.

4. jaydawg808 profile image89
    jaydawg808posted 4 years ago

Bullying is different compared to what it used to be years ago. About 25 years ago, I was a victim of bullying. My teacher was oblivious to that fact and it really took a toll on me. In the end, I did not succumb to fighting & the tactics if said bully. I was smarted & ultimately better at his game than he was.

5. CelebrateUSA profile image83
    CelebrateUSAposted 4 years ago

Bullying needs to be stopped. We must place safety signs showcasing a zero tolerance policy to this abuse of our fellow human beings.

Adding posters at libraries, schools and public right of way highlights this belief that humans counts and we must learn to love one another.

Check out these many possible options for conveying the message succinctly and visually:
    http://celebrateusa.hubpages.com/hub/Sa … r-Bullying

working