jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

What are the 5 fantastic things you are immensely proud about regarding your eth

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

What are the 5 fantastic things you are immensely proud about regarding your ethnic/racial

heritage and why?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8478351_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    WhydThatHappenposted 4 years ago

I am multiracial and I am grateful that I have an inside look at how different cultures operate. I get to see the varying priorities between my family members and family friends that seem grounded in culture. I also get to say that I have my feet in two camps, and may pick out which perspectives seem accurate and which seem misguided since I have background in both and feel equipped to judge what might otherwise be called a subjective preference. I also feel that different racial groups generally integrate me into the crowd faster than someone with a different, singular ethnicity. I don't know if that last part is true, but it certainly looks that way to me.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image97
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

I'm German, Irish and Dutch. Which explains my fondness for beer....

1. profile image0
      christiananrkistposted 4 years agoin reply to this

funny how everyone who like to drink uses their ethnicity as an excuse. i have heard this from everything from irish to mexican to russian. its odd how race can make one like to get drunk.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image97
      FatFreddysCatposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I never said I like to get drunk. I just said I like beer

3. profile image0
      christiananrkistposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I'm sorry. im just speaking in general. i didnt mean to lump you in there. its still strange to me how race can affect such a thing. kinda like saying i'm irish, thats why i like potatoes.

working