How to best manage a copyright notification? Someone has copied my content on le

1. Easy Exercise profile image86
    Easy Exerciseposted 4 years ago

How to best manage a copyright notification? Someone has copied my content on leg muscles.

I have talked about the longest and largest muscles in our human body since 2005. I wrote about it in many of my articles on swim fitness. All too often people are exercising without any thought to the power of the legs. One of the reasons I feel aquatic fitness doesn't have the weight loss results of other programs is the lack of the resistance training in the legs. For you see, our legs have the longest and largest muscles in the human body - this was my mantra. I have a copyright notification and I don't want the other author to remove the content - I just want recognition. Suggestions?

2. Alphadogg16 profile image91
    Alphadogg16posted 4 years ago

A copyright notification? Did they copy exactly what you wrote? Or there are just similarities? I'm an expert on the human body & there is not a part about it that I don't have extensive knowledge on. I'm sure there are people that are just as proficient as myself, it's highly unlikely your the only person to write about the longest & largest muscles. If it's copied verbatim, I'm sure you can contact the site it's on, or better yet, contact the person and ask/tell them you want the recognition that is deserved.

3. Easy Exercise profile image86
    Easy Exerciseposted 4 years ago

I don't consider it a direct copy but a few words are verbatim and I would simply like recognition - I don't wish for the article to be pulled. The only option I have through Hubpages is the full letter - which is great if there is full copyright but I need a kinder letter asking for a link back recognizing my work.

I guess I will have to go directly to their website but I would prefer a kinder note asking for 1.) professional recognition and 2.) a direct link with a subtle threat that I can file a formal violation.

working