jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is the Big Bank Theory correct/

1. Tusitala Tom profile image60
    Tusitala Tomposted 4 years ago

Is the Big Bank Theory correct/

If the universe started with a so-called big bang from one point in space, was there any space around that point?   If you say there was nothing, where did the something come from?

2. tfox62@yahoo.com profile image73
    tfox62@yahoo.composted 4 years ago

I personally believe that the big bang theory occurred according to the works of the Qur'an, do to scientific proof which was later scientifically proven by great 20th century scientist. If you would enjoy learning or even reading about this discovery, please contact me, and I will provide you with the proper resources to do such.

3. Ronwan profile image72
    Ronwanposted 4 years ago

I have found this question always very intriguing and it crossed my mind many times. To me the Big Bang Theory sounds like the most logic way of how the universe started.
    But, if so, there was nothing in the beginning. What is nothing? Empty space is often referred to as nothing, but if there was no space, then what was nothing??

4. DE N0V0 profile image79
    DE N0V0posted 4 years ago

No, the Big Bang is not correct. It is a highly illogical theory. You're right to point out that the idea of there being no space around the 'point' does not make any sense at all. And you're also right to point out that something cannot come from nothing. These are some of the reasons why the Big Bang theory is impossible.

More info here: http://den0v0.hubpages.com/hub/What-is-the-Universe

5. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 4 years ago

No one knows if the Big Bang Theory is correct. We just know that a lot of scientific data suggests that some event like it occurred roughly 14 billion years ago. What came before it is largely guess work because we don't have much of anything to tell us about it. No scientist will tell you that the theory is 100% correct. But that doesn't mean it doesn't have weight.

working