Why do we get Deja vu?

1. tHErEDpILL profile image87
    tHErEDpILLposted 4 years ago

Why do we get Deja vu?

Do you believe the scientific explanation or do you think it's something else?

2. Bk42author profile image84
    Bk42authorposted 4 years ago

I think it's a combination of things. 1- Although we don't always remember things consciously, all of our memories are stored in our brains, we simply remember certain things consciously. I believe when we do/say/see something that we have before we may not immediately remember it but the memory is coming to the surface at that moment and we can't, at that moment process where or when this took place.
    2 - I also believe all of us have psychic ability, not all of us may use it though. We may have dreamt of that moment previously or we saw it happening in our unconscious prior to it happening and we are realizing that during out déjà vulgar moment.
    3 - I believe most of us have lived previous lives. We may have experienced a similar situation in a previous life, and that moment is triggering a memory.

3. luvtoowrite profile image41
    luvtoowriteposted 4 years ago

It may be scientific, I myself have had Deja vu, but it was almost like I was re-living a dream, a distant memory, or could have been just wishful thinking. E.g. When, I first met my spouse, I had a strange feeling, I already experienced the encounter. The conversation, location, even the clothes were very familiar. Like I said, It could have been related to another experience that had already occurred in my life and my mind was playing tricks on me. I have to admit it can be a very uncanny experience.