I just realized how little I know, reading the questions on here.

1. Lee Lee 513 profile image61
    Lee Lee 513posted 4 years ago

I just realized how little I know, reading the questions on here.

How many of you read the questions on Hubpages Unanswered Questions and realize how much you don't know? There is such a big world and so many questions.I would say out of every 20 questions, I have a clue about 1 out of that 20 and understand what they're asking. I don't know if that makes me small or less intelligent, but I realize I could never handle all the information out there. smile

2. raymondphilippe profile image82
    raymondphilippeposted 4 years ago

I would become worried if i knew all the answers to questions people ask. Fortunately that will never happen. ;-)
    And there is a quote from Aristotle. "A fool can ask more questions than a wise man can answer".

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

I probably answer about 10% of the questions because I actually have the answer for the question or an opinion about whatever the person is asking. Maybe another 5% of my answers start with "I'm not really sure, but this is what I've heard". The remainder of the questions leave me scratching my head and wondering why I've never heard about those things. Not knowing the answers doesn't mean we're less intelligent, it only means we don't know everything. I'm sure you and I know about things those people don't know.