jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do You Believe In Bigfoot?

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image77
    crazyhorsesghostposted 3 years ago

Do You Believe In Bigfoot?

I saw a real life Bigfoot on March 22 2011. I believe in Bigfoot. I've stood on a lonely country road 20 foot from one and heard it snarl and looked into its eyes. I know they are real living breathing creatures. But I wonder how many people really believe in Bigfoot. Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why not tell us all about it.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8813665_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

I've never seen one, but I do believe they exist. I've heard too many reports from credible witnesses to deny these creatures are out there. Some people will call me crazy or gullible, but so be it.

3. dailytop10 profile image92
    dailytop10posted 3 years ago

I think they are simply a rare huge gorilla specie yet to be discovered. They might have existed a few decades ago but it's likely that they are already extinct due to our own doings.

4. M. T. Dremer profile image96
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

While there are probably still undiscovered animals living on Earth, I feel like something as obvious as Big Foot would have been found by now. Between satellites, smart phones, hunters and campers, why wouldn't concrete evidence be around yet? Sure, there are footprints, hair samples and video snippets, but nothing that couldn't be easily faked by a person with a mission.

5. profile image59
    Nrusty88posted 11 months ago

I know they are real because i have seen one.
    Every year we discover new species, and some thought to be extinct long ago.
    With all the sightings reported the odds are that some are actually true.
    ( like my encounters although nobody beleives me)
    A lot of encounters and pictures i imagine go unreported because of the ridicule you receive when you do say something.
    From personal experiance if you tell people you know about seeing one you get made fun of or called a liar.
    Even some of the research agencys will treat you like you are crazy if you dont have pictures.
    But really when you stumble upon one , and it charges you then chases you the last thing on your mind is taking a selfie with bigfoot.

working