jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you know when that person is the one?

1. keshab21 profile image60
    keshab21posted 4 years ago

How do you know when that person is the one?

2. profile image0
    Dave36posted 4 years ago

You won't ever know why their the one for you in my opinion, & if that's how you feel about your partner then that means their the one for you....It won't be anything your mind could tell you about him/her, & it won't be their build, personality, looks etc....It "will" be something, but only your heart/soul/higher self will ever know the "why" their the one....So if you haven't got a clue why you love someone, then their probably the one....Also there will be nothing that you don't like about them, as if there was they couldn't be the one....That's only my opinion keshab21 so don't take me literally, but i reckon the trick to finding every one's "one" is the following: Only do in your spare time what "you" love to do if you can (hobbies/interests etc), as you do these things you love your'l be meeting people....So think about it where is Fred Bloggs (fictional character) ideal partner/soul mate etc?, logically speaking they would have to be already out there some where doing what Fred Bloggs "loves" to do....So Fred Bloggs needs to get out there "doing" stuff, to stand a chance of "bumping" into his soul mate.

3. jaydawg808 profile image91
    jaydawg808posted 4 years ago

You'll know when you find that person.  It's hard to describe, but you do know.  And if you have to ponder this question with a person you're with now, then they're likely not the one.

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

Everyone has (their) own list of criteria they want in a mate.
    If you meet someone who checks out for everything (you) want in a mate then you have found "the one".
    Some general requirements for most people are: finding someone who shares your same values, wants the same things for the relationship that you do, (naturally agrees) with you on how to obtain those things, and last but not least have a (mutual) depth of love and desire for one another.
    "Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary"
    - Oscar Wilde
    In order for him/her to be "the one" they must also see (you) as being "the one".
    There are only two ways to experience joy and peace of mind in relationships: we either get what we want or we learn to be happy with what we have.