jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

What would be your purpose?

1. sherwani profile image62
    sherwaniposted 3 years ago

What would be your purpose?

If you get a steady income for the rest of your life without doing anything. What would you be doing next? I asked and saw and found that people have no other purpose in their life. They have planned to earn only. Nothing further. What would be your next move?

2. Snøwman profile image60
    Snøwmanposted 3 years ago

If money wasn't a problem, what I should do is volunteer for service so I can still be a help to society even though I'm not working.

What I probably would do is just become a couch potato watching youtube videos and updating my facebook all day.

sherwaniposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Most of the people PROBABLY will be doing this and will be waiting for their death

3. Lady Guinevere profile image59
    Lady Guinevereposted 3 years ago

I would be writing and enjoying life here where I live.  I would still have my gardens and still take care of the acre of woods that I own.  If money was no object then I would also own a farmette somewhere in the valley where water and sunshine was plentiful.  I would grow vegetables and give them away.  I would raise full sized goats, chickens, rabbits and other animals for food and fun.  Did I say that I would still be writing?  Yes, I did because that is my way of helping others.

Ok its your choice. But isn't kind of selfish to just think about yourself. No thinking about Family, Friends, Parents, Brothers, Sisters?

2. Lady Guinevere profile image59
      Lady Guinevereposted 3 years agoin reply to this

No how did you gwt that I would not be with family or friends?  Who do you think I would give all those goods to?

4. Sri T profile image81
    Sri Tposted 3 years ago

Money isn't a problem for me so what I do is explore consciousness and miracles. To see how high one can go in understanding and give miracles to others. I can help make others lives easier. So that's what I do.

I Like that. I might go and study religions

5. Penny G profile image73
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

I would hit the road to help those in need. I would go from town to town looking for needs, offer the help I am capable of, and make a difference in peoples lives. I would spread the work through this help of THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. Help save the people.

working