What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail.

1. demurebyj profile image41
    demurebyjposted 3 years ago

What would you attempt to do if you knew  you could not fail.

2. Cre8tor profile image97
    Cre8torposted 3 years ago

Put the "humanity" back into humanity. Surely there would be much work to do but in knowing I couldn't fail, I would have all the motivation I would need.

3. profile image0
    Daveadamposted 3 years ago

Well it doesn't matter what anyone mentions, i can tell yer how to get eternal life while your here without fail.....So i know i might sound mad but there is only one mission while we're here, & that's to follow our heart not our mind....& that's to find all the hobbies & passions, & work that we love doing....Also we're here to learn that we can control all of our emotions & feelings & mind, we just don't know it & so we are actually here to learn.....Also we're here to be tested "to the max" by our lovers over the years, before their gonna give us our soul mate, & we're to be eternal together.....As mad as it sounds, that's the most logical answer that i could come up with.....So in answer to your actual question: I never attempted all this over the last year or so because i thought i couldn't fail, i did it coz i was very depressed....But now i honestly know that anyone who attempts life, will actually get eternal life.....Something to think about aye?, or am i mad?lol...Only one way to find out, & that's attempt to find your perfect job, hobby, friends, passions etc that's it....Oh & we've got to be good people, with standards & morals....Just that, & one day we're really born. :-)