jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail in it?

1. Ruchira profile image77
    Ruchiraposted 7 years ago

What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail in it?

2. amybradley77 profile image59
    amybradley77posted 7 years ago

To run my very own mansion/family theme park.  It sounds like so much fun, and if you can't fail there is no down side too.

3. Kerouac100 profile image60
    Kerouac100posted 7 years ago

I believe that the next step in the mind's evolution will be one where the ego's hold on our psychology is replaced by one where the psyche is more dominant. I read somewhere that in dreams you need to understand that everything is you, not just the dreaming ego. As I believe that this way of looking at the world would help the ego negotiate with the problems it experiences in reality better and make the world a happier place I would like to help people achieve this in some way.

4. Cracknutcase profile image80
    Cracknutcaseposted 7 years ago

I would invent a brain washing pill and a machine that erases the human memories and use it on myself smile

5. Klena profile image66
    Klenaposted 7 years ago

Getting my teaching qualification or starting to sell artwork!

6. Popelton profile image58
    Popeltonposted 7 years ago

If I knew I could not fail I'd get bored really fast. Half the fun in my life has been wondering of I would fail. It's a massive incentive to try your hardest and put your heart and soul into everything you do.

For instance, half the fun of asking out my girlfriend was the process of coming up with ways to ask her on dates and facilitate any feelings she may have had for me. If I had known that there was no chance of my failing, it wouldn't have been as much fun. Uncertainty is certainly one of the greatest pleasures. I truly prefer to wake up everyday wondering if my efforts will be good enough. If not, I enjoy improving myself. If so, then I enjoy celebrating my efforts and my successes. If there was no failure, victory would have no satisfaction.

So to answer your question, if I knew I would not fail, then I would attempt my hardest to fail.

7. Pente profile image83
    Penteposted 7 years ago

Elixir of Eternal Youth
    Time Machine
    FTL Starship
    Colony on Mars
    Dimensional Gate Device to other Worlds
    Cold Fusion Generator
    Zero Point Energy Device
    ....the list goes on

8. slc334 profile image43
    slc334posted 7 years ago

I'd probably attempt to win the lottery again!

9. cheapsk8chick profile image55
    cheapsk8chickposted 7 years ago

I think I would open a lunch wagon if there were no chance of failure.  I've always wanted to open some kind of eatery, and lately I've been thinking how cool a lunch wagon would be downtown.

10. darrenhooper profile image57
    darrenhooperposted 7 years ago

Nothing. What is the fun in attempting something that you already know you are going to succeed at?

11. theresa22 profile image61
    theresa22posted 7 years ago

Life would be boring with no possibility of failure. The feeling of success exists, because so does the feeling of failure.

12. Gluten Free Mom profile image55
    Gluten Free Momposted 7 years ago

where to start, thats a loaded question but I think it would be to play a musical instrument

13. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

To be a reknowned poet and singer / songwriter...............

14. Scott_Grigg profile image44
    Scott_Griggposted 7 years ago

Trying to discern the next Mega Lotto jackpot.  That would be a good beginning, LOL.

15. kylekandrew profile image58
    kylekandrewposted 7 years ago

winning the lottery would be a start, also proving that ghosts exist beyond all reasonable doubt.

working