jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What area and/or subject are YOU most obsessed with regarding writing hubs, post

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

What area and/or subject are YOU most obsessed with regarding writing hubs, posting questions,

posting forum threads, and,or in general?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/9352178_f260.jpg

2. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

95 percent of my Hubs involve music (mainly hard rock/metal) or movies. The other five percent (which I call "Random Slices of Life" are about whatever pops into my head.
    I rarely ask questions but I enjoy answering them (and also bringing the hammer down on Q's from spammers/BS artists), same with forum posts.

3. Relationshipc profile image89
    Relationshipcposted 3 years ago

Relationships. I actually started writing here about five years ago because I had many different blogs on relationships. Healthy and happy relationships is something I'm passionate about, so it is just natural. Happiness is a close second!

4. mothersofnations profile image77
    mothersofnationsposted 3 years ago

I'm not obsessed with anything.
    However, I mostly write Christian based articles. I've also written family based articles and prevention topics such as homelessness and abuse, which I'll be focusing on soon for HubPages.
    I have also written about preconception through preschool and everything related in between. I've written poetry and short stories as well.
    So I guess I would say I'm drawn to these types of articles but I have read many others and answered questions that are not related to any of those subjects.
    My interests are extensive and I also enjoy looking into what draws others as well, with limits of course. History, love, travel, education, the physical universe, etc. Depends on my mood I guess.
    God bless you.

5. profile image0
    Daveadams36posted 3 years ago

People will probably have already guessed it if they've seen my rather lengthy comments, that i am really obsessed with talking & writing about life..My main obsession is mindfulness training & emotions & feelings control training, + meditation on the senses..If mastered over a good few months, it will completely revolutionise a persons life like they never thought was possible..There is nothing else on the planet more worth learning, & everyone i know writes it off because it requires a true leap of faith before they start training..The leap of faith is because nothing will change emotions & feelings & thought wise, until a good couple of months training to understand how to actually practise properly..In fact a person may have some very bad emotional days along the way as they train, but if they keep training they will eventually (good few months) break through into true/full awareness of their self..That is the path to enlightenment folks, & all the stuff on the internet in my opinion is wrong..A Buddhist for example can't follow their 8 fold path without this very training, & a Christian would realise that praying is time wasting when they could have been training. :-)

working