jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (18 posts)

Do you have more fun writing hubs or asking questions and waiting for answers?

1. Charlu profile image80
    Charluposted 5 years ago

Do you have more fun writing hubs or asking questions and waiting for answers?

2. Annemari profile image59
    Annemariposted 5 years ago

I like writing hubs most because I cant wait to see how much views have come up to.

3. tussin profile image60
    tussinposted 5 years ago

I like asking questions and then getting berated. Because I'm aberrated. (Dianetics joke.)

4. eusaphzae profile image37
    eusaphzaeposted 5 years ago

Everything is fun here, writing hubs, questions and even answers. I personally like answering questions, if i know the answer. Same with the questions, I asked, and got very useful answer. So everything is fun on Hub pages.

5. The Invincible profile image62
    The Invincibleposted 5 years ago

I like asking interesting questions to get some unusual responses. You'll always find me hungry for some innovation and something unheard, unseen (even though there is nothing new under the sun) smile

6. soconfident profile image84
    soconfidentposted 5 years ago

It very close, but I would say I found asking questions is little more fun. I like to see what others have to say.

7. Insane Mundane profile image59
    Insane Mundaneposted 5 years ago

I don't know, but if I spent as much time writing Hubs as I did writing comments or start asking questions as much as I answered them, I'd have a lot more content on here; ha!

8. ChitrangadaSharan profile image55
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

Everything is fun here. I like the interaction of the fellow hubbers--whether it is after writing a hub or asking a question. Getting different opinions in the form of answers, enriches you as a writer/ reader.

9. Escobana profile image73
    Escobanaposted 5 years ago

Asking good questions in between writing quality content is nice way of finding some balance.

I even feel I like answering questions more than having to ask them. Some Hubbers come up with such good questions that it's a pleasure to answer them.

1. teaches12345 profile image96
      teaches12345posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I like your answer, Escobana.  This is my sentiment as well.

2. Escobana profile image73
      Escobanaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Teaches:-)

10. Goody5 profile image69
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

For me it's a little different. I have the most fun when those comments start rolling in on my hubs. Keep on hubbing  smile

11. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

I enjoy writing Hubs by far more than asking questions, even though the answers you get can be very interesting.

12. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 5 years ago

I prefer writing hubs, it gets me excited about writing another one that might be "the one." But I love reading and participating in good questions. Answers are very interesting.

13. freecampingaussie profile image63
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

I enjoy all aspects of hubpages especially getting comments on my hubs , having people anser my questions, recieving new accoldades and taking photos to use on my hubs and in the answer section .
    Getting comments on hubs is a bit more fun than an answer to a question as they appreciate what I have written about which makes writing hubs more rewarding

1. Charlu profile image80
      Charluposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Awesome photo and answer.

14. tipstoretireearly profile image84
    tipstoretireearlyposted 5 years ago

I think its most fun to write hubs and then see how people react to them.  I've found that I have no idea what to expect!

15. Pete Wolfe profile image60
    Pete Wolfeposted 5 years ago

I am not sure. When i signed up i was scared to write. But now i do. I now ask questions as well. The question part is interesting to see what kind of answers i get. I like this hubpages. I am learning and expanding my mind. I think i would have to say like both and have fun doing both.