jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Why so many repeated questions?

1. Venkatachari M profile image55
    Venkatachari Mposted 3 years ago

Why so many repeated questions?

Why there are so many questions which appear to be repetitions of the same question by different persons about Sony Xperia Z3 review and some more questions under unanswered category?

2. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

Idiots clogging up our Q&A with ridiculous spam that makes no sense!

3. mgeorge1050 profile image80
    mgeorge1050posted 3 years ago

It is spam,  and apparently it cannot be stopped.  I don't see it on any other website forum like I do here.  On other forums I enjoy, there may be one spam post every month that is usually deleted quickly.  It is very common here to have 20 to 60 spam posts every day.  It is starting to make me dislike this Q&A forum that I used to enjoy so much.

Venkatachari Mposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I think there should be some mechanism to stop such things. If same question gets repeated, the administrator (software) should detect it immediately and warn the person it is repetition and cannot post it. Hubpages should take this as very serious.

4. Penny G profile image73
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

Well, first not everyone looks at everything on here. Second, questions come to mind in different manners, creating another line of thinking about the same issue, problem or thought. That is the way the mind works, none stop, busy, looking for answers .

Venkatachari Mposted 3 years agoin reply to this

If it takes place after a long gap, we can excuse it. But, here it is right in front of your eyes, that too within some minutes, so many times repeating same thing.

working