What do you think of ascribing animal name to a human?
by Steve5 years ago
Scientists tell us that the great apes and humans share 97% of genetic material. Does that remaining 3% of genetic material explain human intelligence AND explain why humans are so violent?
by muhammad abdullah javed3 years ago
What do you think of ascribing animal name to human beings?
by boyatdelhi7 years ago
If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.