jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What are the ten components that Genghis Khan and Adolf Hitler have in common?

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

What are the ten components that Genghis Khan and Adolf Hitler have in common?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12037768_f260.jpg

2. Divine S Hamese profile image68
    Divine S Hameseposted 3 years ago

Ow my God...gmwilliams...EVIL of the dark ages,darkness is the most horror place nobody real could love to dwell in...I smell fear.

3. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12038138_f260.jpg

"pattern of impunity" and not smoking cigarettes are the only 2 that I can think of.

Genghis Khan was a better man than Adolf Hitler any day.  I suggest you watch the movie "Mongol' it has English subtitles & is about the early life of Genghis Khan who was a slave before going on to conquer half the world including Russia in 1206.

1. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Watched the film.  I have the dvd plus the history channel dvd on Genghis Khan.  He is only one notch below Hilter regarding evil.  Genghis Khan enslaved and committed genocide against people such as the Tatars & Tanguts .

4. Rod Marsden profile image75
    Rod Marsdenposted 3 years ago

1. Both had a belief that they have the right to rule.
    2. Both were ruthlessness when dealing with enemies or potential enemies.
    3. Both had a realization that the belief of others can be twisted to suit their purposes.
    4. Both had the desire to create something big that would last.
    5. Both rose from humble beginnings.
    6. Both are considered to have been evil.
    7. Both were affected by war.
    8. Both changed the outlook and potential of their own people.
    9. Both were visionaries.
    10. Both knew how to intimidate the yet to be conquered.

I have never read of Genghis Khan being squeamish when it comes to blood but apparently Hitler preferred not to have meat on his plate because there might be blood. He also did not go hunting or approve of the sport. Strange for a man who condemned so many people to death but there you have it.

working