jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do zombies defecate?

1. Daniel Gottlob profile image83
    Daniel Gottlobposted 3 years ago

Do zombies defecate?

Do zombies poop or do they destroy matter and break laws of thermodynamics?

2. profile image57
    Spillmilkposted 3 years ago

Clearly I am no Zombie expert, I just have a theory. My guess would be if there was one alive and I got to ask them that question (without them attacking me) I'd imagine they don't defecate due to the fact that they are rotting away externally and internally. There would probably be some damage to their digestive system if anything I'd imagine they'd just throw it back up or something. But like I said its just a theory...

3. poetryman6969 profile image62
    poetryman6969posted 3 years ago

After eating all those brainz I would imagine they would leave a trail of highly toxic, totally infected slime.  In fact, given that the sense of smell involves actually inhaling particles of something I wonder if simply smelling  zombie scat would lead to instant infection?

4. Patty Inglish, MS profile image94
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 3 years ago

I don't know about today's zombie's -- But the first zombies, created in New Orleans and Caribbean Islands by giving a dose of curare that caused them to appear dead, until they came to and arose from shallow graves - as with most humans dying, the intestines evacuated early on. After these zombies woke up, they resumed natural digestive processes.

Closed to reply

working