jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Name one thing which make you happy? and why?

1. profile image56
    himzposted 2 years ago

Name one thing which make you happy? and why?

2. Jeremy Gill profile image96
    Jeremy Gillposted 2 years ago

For me, I could say unrewarded kindness. If I see someone perform an act that costs them time/energy/money, and they know they won't be rewarded or praised for it, it helps to restore my faith in humanity. Donations to charities, money given to the homeless, etc. I like to believe that, as a species, humans are capable of great things, but with all the crimes we see and hear about it, it's nice to witness true acts of compassion.

3. connorj profile image77
    connorjposted 2 years ago

Ice hockey provides me with both joy and happiness. I have been playing this sport for about 50 years. Myself and 20 other middle aged men look forward to an hour and one half of ice time each and every week (in the year) with the exception of one.
    It is a time when we can focus on a game which seems to keep us young and somewhat successful at an endeavour that is contrary to our real world (perhaps). We are doctors of psychology, medicine, and law; we are stock brokers, engineers and tradesmen yet for a brief time we are boys of ice just enjoying our ice-time and focused on the joy of hockey. We are happy and content playing this game of ice-happiness...

4. lisavollrath profile image97
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

My dogs make me happy. They're sweet, silly, affectionate, and loyal. They follow me up and down the hall of our house like my own little, furry parade. They crack me up.

5. profile image56
    stalzxoposted 2 years ago

Horseback riding makes me happy. I get to enjoy the outdoors and being around animals. It is the best therapy in the world. Nothing else matters at that moment. Not only riding, but just brushing them and building a connection with them. They are such big beautiful animals, you can't help but to forget all of your problems.

6. Kristen Howe profile image90
    Kristen Howeposted 2 years ago

I'm happy that three agents sent me encouraging feedback for my manuscripts. That would pave the way for my resubmitting it this fall. I'm optimistic this year would be the year for me.