jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Could Mercury and the Earth's magnetic field be connected to each other?

1. poleflux profile image71
    polefluxposted 2 years ago

Could Mercury and the Earth's magnetic field be connected to each other?

Could planet Mercury's magnetic field coupled with the Earths magnetic field be the true source of the dynamo mystery?

2. FitnezzJim profile image81
    FitnezzJimposted 2 years ago

I really hate to answer a question with another question, but ...

I tried a Hub Pages search to try to gain some insight to the term ‘dynamo mystery’ and found nothing.  I also tried Google, and all I found was references to a magicians levitation trick, discussion of various solar satellites magnetic fields (earth, moon, & mercury), but nothing that presented itself as a known mystery with respect to the Earth and Mercury’s magnetic fields and designated with the phrase 'dynamo mystery'.

But then I saw your comment on somethgblue’s article on EMP and Niburu, so I ask, what do you mean by the term ‘dynamo mystery’?

1. poleflux profile image71
      polefluxposted 2 years agoin reply to this

the dynamo theory. saltwater for conducting electricity.  the magnetic field generated or influenced by the planet Mercury?  I may be the first to ask this because I am wondering about the possibility with regards to Mercury, is there any research?

2. FitnezzJim profile image81
      FitnezzJimposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Searching the term 'dynamo theory' gives much more interesting results.  Wikipedia has an intro page that looks good, and has references to what may be single planet studies.  If you are looking at interactions, those links may have other references.

working