jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What was your favourite subject in school and why?

1. Ricki-Lee Keeley profile image82
    Ricki-Lee Keeleyposted 2 years ago

What was your favourite subject in school and why?

2. CosetteClareese profile image60
    CosetteClareeseposted 2 years ago

When I was in school I absolutely loved the arts! I took art class, drama, honors choir, band, literature, and philosophy(which was more of a history class, studying other philosophers). My favorite of these was drama. We not only did performances at our own school but we also went on tour over the weekends. We performed at colleges (which was most intimidating) and different theaters. Our director had a such a sense of humor, he was so much fun to work for.In this class we also study the history of drama. We talked about shakespeare and many others. I was so close to the acting crew we did everything together! In this class we had so much freedom to voice our thoughts and feelings.We could take character we all know and make it our own.
    I learned a lot about life in this class. We were not just learning about drama we did drama. We experienced the life of acting. We had tough crowds that were very hard to keep going. Sometimes it was like you wanted to get out of character and say come on that was funny laugh or something! We had crowds that were so responsive that we had to improv to keep the show going. In this class we had ups and downs but as Noel Coward said "The show must go on."

3. Ryan Dot profile image60
    Ryan Dotposted 2 years ago

Anything in the social sciences. These subjects are relateable to real life and I thought it's important to know what's going on in the world. The teachers I had were also pretty cool and made the class fun.

4. brutishspoon profile image67
    brutishspoonposted 2 years ago

Science, especially Physics. I loved and still do learning about the Universe and the strangeness of it.