If you were an A student in elementary, junior high & high school, were your fri

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

If you were an A student in elementary, junior high & high school, were your friends

other A students or were they are mix from A to C students? If you had such a mixture of friends, did you wish that your friends were all A students? Also, what did you learn or gain from having a mixture of friends whose ranged from being A to C students?

2. Sarah Kessler profile image79
    Sarah Kesslerposted 2 years ago

Personally, I was not aware of my friends' grades growing up, but my friends were all very intelligent, which was really important to me.

3. RLWalker LM profile image76
    RLWalker LMposted 2 years ago

I was an A student in Primary school (Elementary) and had one friend who was also an A student. We competed allot until the competition separated us in the last year.

In high school as a slacker I had a few different friends at different times and less close, but all were not A students and some below average.

I found that I related more closely to those who were also academically apt and less to those who were not.

I definitely do wish that all my friends were A students as there is also allot of variation between them. I definitely did miss the friendship I had in primary school and the competing and sharing of knowledge and skill, and pride too. Yes it does help if you're not a standalone top student to deal with jealousy and the unfortunate possibility of becoming a teachers pet or shining star.