jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What DOES money mean to YOU? What is YOUR relationship to money?

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

What DOES money mean to YOU?  What is YOUR relationship to money?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12436643_f260.jpg

2. sagolia profile image76
    sagoliaposted 2 years ago

Money isn't everything to me, but it's required to live, so it's definitely important. I grew up in a family that was reasonably well-off until the economy crashed - then we lost just about all of it. I'm in the mindset of saving first, then paying bills, then enjoying the money I make. I've become very prideful of my money and have a hard time asking anyone for anything.
    I think more people need to learn the value of the dollar. Someday I'd like a six-figure income, so I can live more than comfortably.

1. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

SMART ANSWER, this is the TYPE OF answer I like!

3. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 2 years ago

#1 With money perhaps I have a lean being a fundamentalist. Money is a means of exchange of a value with another. It is only a convenience. It is not the door of opportunity between two rooms where one is of loss and one of gain. At task is always the worth of such most usually its cost. That has both direct and indirect implications and consequence.

#2 Answered with above.

4. Besarien profile image84
    Besarienposted 2 years ago

Money is any form of currency. We all agree to it having value. Otherwise it is just paper. Money can be stolen, lost in a fire or market downturn.  Much better to have health and skills which represent true wealth and which can be used to rebuild a fortune if need be.

working