Are you ORDINARY or EXTRAORDINARY? Why? Why not?

1. gmwilliams profile image87
    gmwilliamsposted 22 months ago

Are you ORDINARY or EXTRAORDINARY?  Why? Why not?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12276250_f260.jpg

2. Annsalo profile image85
    Annsaloposted 22 months ago

If we are looking at the part of the definition related to being remarkable or exceptional, I'm ordinary, and I am ok with that. My kids are my priority. In a lot of ways I would have to starve them of attention if I were to be extraordinary or remarkable in/at anything other than parenting.

If we are looking at the part of the definition related to being unusual, well then I guess I am extraordinary, and I am ok with that too! I have no desire to fit into the usual or normal part of the population. The usual is boring.

3. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 22 months ago

I like to think I'm extraordinarily ordinary. If I was supposing I guess it may be like the following. I'm like that electron orbiting the nucleus in the outer ring. I can easily move from one atom to another or am what makes that element a good conductor like silver. Or, I go with the flow, but cause there to be change. That change is the atom I leave becomes unstable while the one I go to becomes stable. But, another electron takes my place also going with the flow. In other words as I move I transfer energy. Or, I am extraordinary. All the while that occurs existing in any outer ring and moving to another my properties of state remains the same I am a simple electron or ordinary. I just happen to be in the outer ring not by my choice, but of nature.

working