Don't you suppose that, if either side starts a war, the first casualties will b

1. Perspycacious profile image81
    Perspycaciousposted 21 months ago

Don't you suppose that, if either side starts a war, the first casualties will be national leaders?

If you were Mr. Trump or Mr. Putin, or Mr. Xi, or Mr. Kim, don't you suspect they would know that they themselves would be among the first to suffer such a colossal  mistake were they to start a war?
    Self preservation being "The first law of nature" I find that worrying about anyone of those leaders starting Armageddon is extremely unlikely.

2. lovemychris profile image59
    lovemychrisposted 21 months ago

Actually, I don't think they will suffer at all. It's people whose kids go to war and the soldiers who suffer. All these tuff talking men are so stupid. "Yeah, let's blow up children, then my private part will be uuuuuge"  Bunch of imbecilic morons, anyone who blusters about blowing up limbs of little babies....particularly the ones who call themselves "pro life". This age of idiotic might makes right has got to end. Surely there is enough to go around for everybody on this planet. I do not understand this need to control it all, have it all, and I am not impressed by wealth. What kind of human are you, that's what I wanna know.

3. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 20 months ago

Typically, the benefit of being the leader of the tribe is sending the young men to war, not putting yourself at risk.

working