jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

Do you see life as a game?

1. PoeticPhilosophy profile image81
    PoeticPhilosophyposted 4 years ago

Do you see life as a game?

What's your take on it.

2. KEPitz1005 profile image60
    KEPitz1005posted 4 years ago

I suppose you could look at it like it's a game. Sometimes it kind of seems like those hidden object puzzle games that I like so much... I'm good at those on the computer, but in real life, I'm really bad at it! LOL

PoeticPhilosophyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hahaha

3. profile image0
    Ben Blackwellposted 4 years ago

Not necessarily, but I don't really look at games as games either.

No? That's cool, it's all about point of views we can all see it in our personal point of view but when you think about it, it really is like a game.

2. profile image0
      Ben Blackwellposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I see what you mean.  What I really meant was that I don't look at life with the "game mentality."  Interesting question, by the way.

3. PoeticPhilosophy profile image81

Oh thank you, haha yeah I don't either, I do have several point of views about everything though. Very open it's a way to be smile. Thank you for commenting though!

4. profile image0
      Ben Blackwellposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I see.  No problem.

4. liesl5858 profile image82
    liesl5858posted 4 years ago

No, I don't see life as a game. As the saying says "Life is what we make it". Life is a precious gift from God and we make the most of it.

Very true liesl, your smart. I use to see life as a precious gift also but I can also see the point of view as it being a game. A Human game, haha but I like your take even Kahuna's say the world is what you think it is smile

5. Cardisa profile image92
    Cardisaposted 4 years ago

Life could be compared to many things and I suppose to some people it's a game, depending on your perception of what a game is.

For me some games are puzzles that need to be solved and life is like that.

Some games are fun for relaxing and recreation and life can be like that at times.

Most of all life is a mystery to me yet I understand its purpose. Life itself is an extension of the universe and its energy.

6. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

There are some people who see life as a game plan.  To them, life is a game that is to be played either by other's or their rules.  There is no escaping it.  All people play the game of life. read more

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

This hub is in response to this question.  Please CHECK it out and feel free to comment, thank you.

working