jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Can someone interpret a dream my Husband had? It was a dream about our brother i

1. profile image57
    Jeanine Wyantposted 14 months ago

Can someone interpret a dream my Husband had? It was a dream about our brother in law who died.

My husband dreamt about our brother in law who passed away suddenly of a heart attack this past July. It was shocking he had a heart attack never sick and was only 51.  My husband dreamed him and our brother in law were standing in the driveway talking and my husband wanted proof that he was really alive in the dream, he asked him to move things to show himhe could and all my brother in law kept saying was... I can't  move things I can only holdthings down thats all I can do is holdthings down.  That was it..

2. profile image61
    peter565posted 14 months ago

Well, if u believe in the after life, it usually mean your brother in law is trying to send you a message

1. profile image57
      Jeanine Wyantposted 14 months agoin reply to this

I do believe in the afterlife I felt like the dream was trying to tell us something for him to say he can't move anything he can only hold things down... I don't know I thought maybe there was some kind of message in it. a lot of things happening sin

3. yasmin k profile image83
    yasmin kposted 14 months ago

My mum suddenly died a year ago. I often dream of her. I have found that on the nights that I have dreams, the dreams have usually been prompted by thoughts which I have had that day.  Perhaps your husband has been thinking of your brother-in-law a lot.

Having said that, there is a common belief that those who have passed over can visit us in our dreams. I guess it comes down to your personal belief. Nevertheless, it's always a treat hearing a passed ones voice and seeing their face even if it is in dream form.

working