Dreams! Can anyone interpret a dream about a kiss?

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)
  1. Non-conformist profile image52
    Non-conformistposted 14 years ago

Dreams! Can anyone interpret a dream about a kiss?

This person said goodbye years ago (divorce, he was my best friend) and now I'm randomly dreaming that he calls on the phone, says he's outside wanting to come in but he's nervous and excited. He ends up walking in, walks up to me, seems amazed by how long its been and hugs and kisses me slowly. Is my heart playing tricks on me?

2. rvsource profile image59
    rvsourceposted 14 years ago

I'm not an expert, but it sounds like this person might be thinking about you right now? Dreams are ways souls can connect.

Heres a passage from a dream webpage.
    Kiss

To dream of a kiss, denotes love, affection, tranquility, harmony, and contentment.  To see others kissing in your dream, suggests that you are too involved in their personal lives and relationship. You need to give them some space. If the dream ends just about you are about to kiss someone, indicates that you are unsure of how he or she really  feels about you. You are looking for some sort of relationship with this person but you are not sure about how to go about achieving it. If you are heterosexual and you dream that you are kissing someone of the same sex, then it represents self-acceptance. You are acknowledging the feminine or masculine side.

To dream that you are kissing someone's hand, signifies respect.

To dream that you are kissing someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend, indicates your wish to be in a relationship and to experience the energy of love. You may be sexually acting out and desire to awaken your passion. Alternatively, it indicates a lack of integrity on your part. 

If you are kissing a close friend, then it represents your respect and adoration for your friend. You are seeking some intimate closeness that is lacking in some waking relationship. It may or may not signify a romantic interest for him or her.

To dream of kissing an enemy, signifies betrayal, hostility, or reconciliation with an angry friend. Consider also the saying "this kiss of death". If you are kissed by a stranger, then your dream is one of self-discovery. You need to get more acquainted with some aspect of yourself.

Good luck

3. MzNiquee profile image59
    MzNiqueeposted 14 years ago

To sum it all up for you. There's a longing in your heart for the best thing you ever had. You want to be happy, you're possibly in need of some sensual contact from another human being who can make you feel as good as he did. That's it.

But, if you want to test out my theory... call him, ask him how he's been and if he's been thinking about you recently, more than likely those questions will really help you interpret your dream.

4. fireball* profile image61
    fireball*posted 14 years ago

It depends the kiss.Kiss on the cheek means goodbye or someone close to you will go away.If someone kissed you on the lips,it means you will have a happy marriage,regardless of who you were kissing in your dreams.

5. nooyawka212 profile image60
    nooyawka212posted 14 years ago

It's a dream of longing for something in the past. It might not have anything at all to do with the person you dreamt about. I guess you want something restored to the way it was in the past. Has something happened recently that makes you regret a change that has happened?

6. kgthekj profile image61
    kgthekjposted 14 years ago

it could be one of two things as i see it.  either you are longing for things past and need to reconcile with it and move on, or he may be thinking of you, and i also believe that dreams can be a link to the person the dream is about, so you may never know.  maybe if you feel you should, you ought to contact this person and open a line of conversation.  if he brushes you off, then you know it was the first, but if he converses with you and seems interested in continuing the contact, then it just may be that you will be happy you did get in touch with him.  the choice is always in your hands.

7. eternitydoyle profile image61
    eternitydoyleposted 13 years ago

i have had this dream many times, and am a great believer in the theory that dreams are the language of the subconscious. could this be your mind telling you that you still are not over or have feelings for this person?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)