jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What are 3 things you don't expect from people?

1. threekeys profile image81
    threekeysposted 10 months ago

What are 3 things you don't expect from people?

For me?
    1. People so easily believe that where there is smoke there is fire. I am still trying to prove that to myself. How about you?

2.how people blindly follow those in authourity/authouratative positions. No human is infallible. The planet and universe is huge! There is so much we don't know yet.

3.Children are truth tellers. Its us parents that they copy and learn how to lie

2. Debangee Mandal profile image57
    Debangee Mandalposted 10 months ago

It is said that one's own deeds are completed by the deeds of your immediate society.But unfortunately, people usually do not act the way you expect them to be. Still somewhere within our heart we keep some easy, uncomplicated expectations from the people around.
    For me -
    1-Even if people cannot do anything good to you , they should at least not   not backbite .It is the biggest sin according to me. Especially, when dear ones backbite, it is very tragic.
    2-Another thing that I expect is Truthfulness , honesty and sincerity.
    3-The third thing I expect is that people should be transparent. It is the key to keep bonds strong and imperishable.

Thank you for the lovely question.
    Have a good day.

1. threekeys profile image81
      threekeysposted 10 months agoin reply to this

I agree with you Debangee. I dont like games people can play. The better quality of relationships we can experience the better people we become.

3. Terrielynn1 profile image94
    Terrielynn1posted 10 months ago

I think for me it's
    1, kindness, but I give it anyway.
    2, honesty, be honest anyway.
    3, share love, It's getting harder to find. Love anyway.
    I truly believe that these 3 things I don't expect, but give freely anyway can change many things in the world. Life is so much better when you do your best to give away these 3 things.   Thank you for asking the question.