- Entertainment and Media»
- Television & TV Shows
Everybody Loves Raymond TV Show Trivia
Think you know Everybody Loves Raymond TV show trivia? I’ve put together some trivia questions from the TV show Everybody Loves Raymond that I think any sitcom fan would be interested in.
You may find some of these trivia questions a little easier than some of the others, but I think you will find all of them to be challenging.
Test yourself and see how you do.
15 correct – You win the “Sportswriter of the Year” award.
11-14 correct – Marie cooks a meal for you.
6-10 correct – Debra cooks a meal for you.
0-5 correct – Frank & Marie move in next door and adopt you as their favorite neighbor.
Everybody Loves Raymond TV Show Trivia Questions
1. What city do the Barone’s live in?
2. Who does Ray work for?
3. What magazine does Ray love but was unable to get any article published in?
4. In the episode where Marie tries to teach Debra how to make meatballs, she tricks Debra by substituting basil for what herb?
5. What was Frank’s occupation before “retiring”?
6. What did Ray record when he taped over his wedding video?
7. What the names of the Barone children?
8. What was the first name of Robert’s first wife?
9. Who play Amy’s parents?
10. Who is Robert’s partner on the police force?
11. What was the name of the dog Robert had as a kid?
12. What actor played Father Hubley?
13. What is the name of the pizza place that the family frequents?
14. During the show’s run, Robert is promoted from what rank to what next rank on the police force?
15. When Frank is at Ray and Debra’s house one Halloween he runs out of candy to hand out to the kids. He finds a bag of what he believes to be candy and begins handing out the contents. What was in the bag?
Answers To Everybody Loves Raymond TV Show Trivia
1. The Barone’s live Lynbrook, NY.
2. Ray writes for Newsday.
3. Was wrote an article that was rejected by Sports Illustrated.
4. Marie placed a “basil” label over a bottle of tarragon to guarantee that Debra’s meatballs would come out bad.
5. Frank was an accountant and it was later revealed that he was fired.
6. The Super Bowl.
7. The Barone children are identical twins Geoffrey (played by Sawyer Sweeten) and Michael (played by Sullivan Sweeten) and sister Ally (played by Madylin Sweeten)
8. Robert’s first wife was Joanne.
9. Amy’s parents are Hank and Pat MacDougall played by Fred Willard and Georgia Engel.
10. Officer Judy played by actress Sherri Shepherd.
11. Robert’s dog was named Shamsky, after the MLB baseball player Art Shamsky.
12. Father Hubley was played by Charles Durning.
13. The pizza place is Nemo’s Pizza.
14. Robert is promoted from Sergeant to Lieutenant.
15. Frank accidentally hands out condoms to the kids.