Charlu profile image 86

When you see before and after photos with outrageous results in commercials do you think it's real?

With all the instant face lift and weight loss commercials that are out with photos that show incredible results, do you believe them or think they've been touched up? Are you the first one to pick up the phone or to change the channel?

cherylone profile image91

Cheryl Simonds (cherylone) says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

I think I'm with you on this one but then I wonder if maybe they got paid or really had the determination to do it. Which only makes me wonder if I'm just a little lazy or jealous, or both. lol

MickS profile image77

MickS says

ib radmasters profile image61

ib radmasters says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

I think it used to be true but anymore I find real estate agents, car and phone sales people and everyone else lying through their teeth to get a sale. It is totally out of control if you ask me and now you always have to read the fine print. Ahhhh

belleart profile image92

belleart says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

Wow I didn't know that and will probably start checking the ads to see if they have used enhancements now. I know they are always going to use the best results but sometimes it's like Really????? Thanks and great answer.

SkeetyD profile image70

SkeetyD says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

That is very interesting and I never heard of it, but it makes perfect sense

Freewind Ginger profile image73

Freewind Ginger says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

I'm 56 and I think I have tried every weight loss, exercise machine, steam cleaner, etc, out there especially when I was younger. I'm better now but mostly due to economical reasons, but every now and then theres something that catches my attention