ttagpine profile image 80

I'm going out on a limb, but here goes. Could Lazarus have been a Zombie? Maybe the first zombie?

Many of us believe that Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead. Then, Lazarus did as Jesus bid him to. Doesn't that fit (at least) some of the requirements of being a zombie?

Robert the Bruce profile image61

Robert the Bruce says

• ttagpine profile image

ttagpine 2 years ago

Yes, my question was painted with a very broad brush. I do believe in both the Bibles, old and new testaments, but I see them as unfinished, and over-edited.

• Snøwman profile image

Snøwman 2 years ago

Lazarus was literally raised from the dead. This was the reason that they crucified Jesus. They couldn't come up with any explanation of how he did it other than because he was the son of God. Crucifixion was the only way to stop him.

Snøwman profile image60

Snøwman says

sheilamyers 2 years ago

You stole my answer! But that's ok. Now I don't have to type it out.