Billie Kelpin profile image 90

Who was your favorite character in "Inside Out" and why?

Everyone I've talked to has found meaning in this movie either for themselves or their children or their grandchildren. I'd like to write an essay on this movie and I'd love to hear your reactions.

Stevennix2001 profile image83

Steven Escareno (Stevennix2001) says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 21 months ago

Thanks so much for your comment Steven. I agree, they were all amazing. It will be interesting to see the different "favorites" though. I'm glad you said Anger. Now I have to see it again, to remember Anger better. Cheers, Billie

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 21 months ago

Christin, once again- on the same page. She IS the unsung hero who added depth. She provided the avenue to discuss the hurt and connect. Without sufficient grieving we hang on and hang on, allowing the sliver in our souls to block us from thriving

aprilsemogan profile image88

aprilsemogan says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 21 months ago

April, Thank you for your comment. "Light hearted, optimistic, and determined to find the fun in every situation" = wonderful characteristics to possess! All warm wishes, Billie