jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Scariest Movie You ever watched?

1. kpfingaz profile image75
    kpfingazposted 10 years ago

I've had a few that really scared the wits out of me. Slasher films don't do anything for me but those vampire/ghost type movies and especially those with religious undertones? Like Constantine, The Omen...

Scariest movie I ever saw though was an indie movie called Dracula's Widow. I've only seen it once but damn that flick made me sleep with the lights on and I think I might have had a nightmare or two about it..

What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?

2. Maddie Ruud profile image79
    Maddie Ruudposted 10 years ago

"Bush's Brain."  A documentary on Karl Rove.

3. kpfingaz profile image75
    kpfingazposted 10 years ago

Is that a real horror...lol. Sounds funny.

4. compu-smart profile image72
    compu-smartposted 10 years ago

The scariest movie i have ever seen was the first "Jaws" film which had me jumping out my seat a few times and the rest of the film I was hanging on the edge of my seat...
    Stephen Speilberg is very talented..

5. Sangay Glass profile image74
    Sangay Glassposted 10 years ago

I have to say 'War Of The Worlds" old and new because the situation seems so hopeless.

The same for "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers" Geeze you gotta sleep sometime.

I can probably kill a maniac and a shark.

And I think I've earned my wings with good deeds, so if there is a heaven I'm in no matter what devil takes over...

But...  What do you do when there's no hope?

6. Salome Toums profile image59
    Salome Toumsposted 10 years ago

This is my hub about scary stuff and the movies that go with them.

http://hubpages.com/hub/5-of-the-Scarie … Thought-Of

Alien scared the snot out of me.  Dawn of the Dead - thanks to this, I still have nightmares.  Exorcist?  Didn't sleep for about three days.  Paul W. S. Anderson said in his commentary about Resident Evil, "Ridley Scott's Alien was a guy in a rubber suit.  What made it scary was the fact that you could barely see the monster, and that lets the imagination take over." (paraphrased)

7. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 10 years ago

Saving Private Ryan.

There's a scene in there that I find chilling.

It would be the one you wouldn't expect. There's no immediate gunfire or open flesh wounds. But there's a bit that chills me to the bone.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image79
      Maddie Ruudposted 10 years agoin reply to this

You intrigue.  Do share.

2. kpfingaz profile image75
      kpfingazposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Which bit is that?

working