jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Do you agree with Oscars winners this year?

1. delancooper profile image78
    delancooperposted 18 months ago

Hi everybody!

I'm a movie lover! I just published an Oscars winners complete list here <link snipped>

I put 5 polls for first 5 awards, have you guys checked it out?
    You can vote and share to other people in our HubPages community. Once I've got a massive result, I'll make another hub to summary the result voted by us, HubPages community!!

I'm so excited to see the result.
    Let's get started smile

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12908029.jpg

2. FatFreddysCat profile image92
    FatFreddysCatposted 18 months ago

Posting links to your own hubs in the forums is against Da Rules....just sayin'.

As for the Oscars question ... I don't think I've seen a single one of the films that were nominated so I can't say whether or not I "agree" with the winners. (shrugs)

delancooperposted 18 months ago in reply to this

Hi there!
      Yeah I just knew that putting a link to hub isn't allowed in the forum (It's my first time posting forum, now I knew!)

3. colorfulone profile image89
    colorfuloneposted 18 months ago

If the Oscars are run by the Hollywood Illuminati, don't care who gets their Satanic Awards.  They lose their souls for the love of great wealth, fame, glory, applause and praise of men for doing what?  I'd be interested in reading an in-depth hub on that.

1. Live to Learn profile image82
      Live to Learnposted 18 months ago in reply to this

How in the world do you expect them to keep a secret if you plaster it all over the internet? Next thing we know someone will be writing a hub about it and they'll have to disband in order to go through all of the trouble of starting another secret society.

1. colorfulone profile image89
        colorfuloneposted 18 months ago in reply to this

"Panem et Circenses", Bread and Circuses".  To mean, if you keep the masses fed and entertained, they are less likely to kill or even notice their invisible handlers.
        -  poet Juvenal  (ancient Rome, describing the political power scene)

Thus, the Illuminati morphed to Hollywood?   

With all the plastic surgery in Hollywood and special lighting its difficult to know who might be cloned for their famous names.  There are so many of the old people who look like they are in their 20's.  But, somehow they look different and sound different.  Could it be smoke and mirrors where nothing is real?  wink

1. Live to Learn profile image82
          Live to Learnposted 18 months ago in reply to this

I don't know. The plastic surgery isn't usually that good and after a while the ones prone to use it extensively tend to look like walking corpses but they appear to die like the rest of us so I would say, no. They aren't being cloned and there is no Illuminati stuff going on. Although, I suppose if there were dark magic in the world many would be willing to use it to stay in the business.

4. Sally Smith1 profile image60
    Sally Smith1posted 18 months ago

Surprised how 'The Martian' didn't win any of its many nominations, but I guess all wins were deserving. I actually don't care whether or not these celebrities are puppets in the hands of “the illuminati", we don't know that for sure anyway, but we know they're human being. They are a group of people who create pieces of art in this entertainment world, so, for the awards, I prefer to just see how they perform their roles in front of the cameras. But we all see things differently and we have different perspectives, and that's totally okay.

delancooperposted 18 months ago in reply to this

I really enjoined watching 'The Martians' a lot. Now started to read the book.
      I think the movie had a good chance of taking this award home.

And all your opinion is true Sally smile

working