jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

Anyone watching LOST?

1. Mezo profile image72
    Mezoposted 8 years ago

The finale was just so shocking and confusing to me...does anyone have any idea about :
    -who is the secons John Locke?
    -Who the hell is Jacob and his friend?
    -Did you notice the strong resemblence to some religious symbols and stories? (jacob and his friend, Ben asks jacob why locke came to him as if he were moses, Aaaron had to leave the island, Aaaron's story itself) is that possible?

we will have to wait 8 MONTHS for the next season :S:S:S:S:S:S

1. Raven King profile image61
      Raven Kingposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Arggggg!
      I saw the season cliffhanger and found it too confusing.
      Who or what is Jacob? Why is there an ancient egypitian statue on the island? Why do we have wait until 2010 to see what happens next?  Why did Jacob know who would come to the island years ahead of time? Why did Jacob mention the word thread?
      Is thread something to do with fate or string theory?

2. icewave5 profile image55
    icewave5posted 8 years ago

The finale came out a long time ago...., jacob is some invisible person..

3. Mezo profile image72
    Mezoposted 8 years ago

invisible? I just saw the episode he's visible and talking to people and touching them, he met hurley,jack,sun,jen,locke (and brought him to life), elana....

4. lafenty profile image73
    lafentyposted 8 years ago

Jacob apparently has always called all the shots on the island.  The second and living John Locke is the guy who was with Jacob at the very beginning of the show.  Glad to find out a little about Richard's past, though.  He is an Egyptian.

5. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 8 years ago

Umm how about... how is that one guy still so big when he's been eating island food?

Maybe because the actor is big. I wonder if the actor is related to Jerry Garcia a member of the Grateful Dead band?

1. Colebabie profile image60
        Colebabieposted 8 years agoin reply to this

He does kinda look like Jerry Garcia. I don't watch the show by the way. When I see the commercials I always think that smile

Good, me too.  smile

6. Mezo profile image72
    Mezoposted 8 years ago

All these questions are really killing me..I just don't get it!

Lafenty how did u know he was Egyptian?

7. lafenty profile image73
    lafentyposted 8 years ago

Mezo. 
    The female 'cop' who really isn't a cop, I think her name is Alana, anyway, when she came up to the statue she asked Richard (she called him Ricardus) she asked him 'what lies in the shadow of the statue' (or something to that effect)  Him knowing the answer indicated that he was there back when the statue was built.  It is an Egyptian statue.  I also think that is why he has always worn eye liner.  A kind of foreshadowing.  We don't yet know why he never ages, but when Locke asked him, he said Jacob made him that way.  So, he knows Jacob from way back.  What I didn't get, is how Jacob was so easily killed when he's apparently been around for thousands of years.

8. Pete Maida profile image61
    Pete Maidaposted 8 years ago

I watched Lost for the first two years and then they lost me.  The plot just got too crazy.

9. Mezo profile image72
    Mezoposted 8 years ago

yeah you maybe right about Richard....I'm wondering too, how did Jacob die easily and why didn't he fight? why he had to touch each one of the oceanic passengers and why did he choose them?

Also, the dialogue at the beginning of the episode is so strange..

working