jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Who will win American Idol this week and why?

1. J. Kumm profile image57
    J. Kummposted 8 years ago

Who will win American Idol this week and why?

2. marisuewrites profile image57
    marisuewritesposted 8 years ago

This is going to be an interesting week.  Adam has long been the favored and yet I think many other contestants came into their own.  What a wonderfully talented group we've been enjoying! 

Kris and Danny were both doing well in the fan groups and votes, and now that it's down to Kris and Adam, I think we could all be surprised.

Kris is enormously popular, that grin and voice, who could resist??  Adam is by far a talented performer, can sing with perfect tone, and always seems to give his all.  I love that he is humble, and while confident, does not seem to cross lines on stage -- not letting his ego become obviously "puffed."

Whoever does not get the title of Idol, will certainly have a brilliant career at their fingertips, or should we say at their vocal chords??

I'll probably vote for Adam, but then again....

3. suziecat7 profile image89
    suziecat7posted 8 years ago

I do hope Adam wins since he has unbelievable talent and deserves to win. Chris is good but Adam is great.

4. fayans profile image71
    fayansposted 8 years ago

Both Kris and Adam are talented singers and performers. While Adam is a little too theatrical, Kris has won my heart for his humble, down-to-earth personality.

Still the votes could go either way on the finale. I wish them all the best and *luck*.

My vote goes to Kris.

5. BaliMermaid profile image54
    BaliMermaidposted 8 years ago

Chris will win, if he has a great song choice, because America is still more conservative than liberal and Adam is just a bit too hard rock.

Also Adam's career is assured and more of the tweens and teen girls will vote for Chris, much to the chagrin of his wife.

working