jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you were at a movie theater, which arm rest is yours?

1. kmackey32 profile image67
    kmackey32posted 8 years ago

If you were at a movie theater, which arm rest is yours?

2. Pearldiver profile image81
    Pearldiverposted 8 years ago

When arm rests are provided they are provided for the use of both parties.  Not alot of thought as to 'ownership' was given when the service was put in place.  Generally, most realise or are aware that more than one can easily 'share' the rest. At the movies in Bumble Town - NZ, where I come from, there also seems to be alot of interest in sitting next to one the three one armed folk that live here. Other than those guys being good blokes, there is never a conflict over 'ownership'

3. stendek profile image53
    stendekposted 8 years ago

Both! Make sure you broaden out to claim them! Peace.

4. C.Ferreira profile image68
    C.Ferreiraposted 8 years ago

Both of them are mine! Unless the guy...or girl...is bigger than me and seem like they would kick my ass if they didn't get it.

The easiest way to claim an armrest is to put a drink in one cupcholder and candy in the other!

5. THE LIP profile image61
    THE LIPposted 8 years ago

Logically starting from the right corner to the middle the right arm rest is yours and similary from the left corner to the middle the left arm rest is yours.That is protocol.But in the world of brutes and louts who gives a damn for the person besides you? They think and assume that by buying a ticket they have bought the theater actually and you're there because of their pity.Ever see an illiterate bum talk on the mobile in the theater as though he is in his drawing room?

working