jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

When you heard the news of Michael Jacksons death this morning, were you shocked

1. Hilly Chism profile image75
    Hilly Chismposted 8 years ago

When you heard the news of Michael Jacksons death this morning, were you shocked and saddened too?

because despite his flaws he gave pleasure to millions of people or were your first thoughts "How can I cash in on this" ?

2. Grundge Hedgehog profile image54
    Grundge Hedgehogposted 8 years ago

To be completely honest, I didn't know the man personally so I wasn't saddened... but shocked ...DEFINITELY! This is something that I never expected to happen. Can we really just brush aside the shocking things this man is said to have done just because he has crossed over to the other side?

3. profile image0
    Common Thredposted 8 years ago

I agree with Grunge Hedgehog (and feel free to read my Hub on Jackson's passing, RIP Michael Jackson...We'll Miss You).

Let's focus on the man, the legend, the music, the videos on YouTube (which generate millions upon millions of views).

Let's put aside the scandal...the allegations...and what did or did not happen and just think about why he was so loved and what our favorite song was back when he was in his prime.

Remember how everybody at school was Moonwalking? Let's concentrate on that.

4. Hiperion profile image61
    Hiperionposted 8 years ago

When i heard that new i thought i didnĀ“t hear well but then i realised that Michael Jackson really died. Well, i were not shocked but i was surprised.

Closed to reply

working