jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What is a great and happy song that you enjoy listening to?

1. LailaK profile image76
    LailaKposted 5 years ago

What is a great and happy song that you enjoy listening to?

2. profile image0
    ExoticHippieQueenposted 5 years ago

Kiss by Prince and Josie by The Outfield are two older songs that always make me feel good.

3. AEvans profile image81
    AEvansposted 5 years ago

The Jacksons, " The Love You Save" When we played tag in grade school, you wanted to be it,..... That is my happy song! Lots of rhythm and when I turn it up in my car, we go.................................

4. nlclark profile image61
    nlclarkposted 5 years ago

Van Morrison - Bright Side of the Road.  I always play that song when I'm ready to get motivated and get something done around the house.

5. rlaha profile image68
    rlahaposted 5 years ago

Oh wow! I have too many to list! But I guess anything that makes me want to get up and dance would be a great and happy song for me.  Great question!

6. hazelwood4 profile image75
    hazelwood4posted 5 years ago

One of my favorite songs that makes me happy is, Don't worry be happy.smile  When I first bought the tape years ago I just about wore it out.smile

7. EclecticFusion profile image79
    EclecticFusionposted 5 years ago

Five songs (with videos) to make you happy! read more

8. SidKemp profile image95
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

This year, I'm listening to, and singing, a hymn that includes this chorus:

My life flows on in constant song
    Above earth’s lamentation.
    I hear the real, though off hymn
    That hails a new creation.

9. cookies4breakfast profile image60
    cookies4breakfastposted 5 years ago

Dhart had published a hub about the top ten hits of the 70's, and he had included Oooh Child by The Stairsteps.  I can't believe I had forgotten what a great song that is.  It's impossible to be in a bad mood when you hear it!

10. profile image0
    johnnymnemonicposted 5 years ago

U Can't Touch This by MC Hammer, though it's an unusual sort of happiness blended with powerful, deep nostalgia. It was the iconic tune of the Pepsi commercials when I was a kid, and a trademark melody of the good old 90's following the GREAT OLD 80's. I miss those times sooo much..