jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Who loves Harry Potter and why?

1. cynthiaalise profile image60
    cynthiaaliseposted 8 years ago

Who loves Harry Potter and why?

Detail why you are such a fan of the infamous Harry Potter.  Me?  It allows me to dream, to feel apart of another world.  I wish that there could be a wonderful place like Hogwarts to go to college.  ;-)

2. LionWar17 profile image59
    LionWar17posted 8 years ago

I am a HUGE fan of Harry Potter. I really like the books because they are way funny and very detailed with many plot twists. Also I can always read Harry Potter when I'm sad or mad and it feels like I leave this world and enter in the wonderful world of witches and wizards at Hogwarts.

3. Paul Marshall profile image61
    Paul Marshallposted 8 years ago

I love the whole Harry Potter thing because it is a fantasy. Because every kid loves a hero, & every kid wants to be a hero. I love it because I see the enjoyment & fun that it gives to kids. I love it because it makes me want to be a kid again.

I hate it because it makes me realise that I am no longer a kid. LOL

4. emievil profile image79
    emievilposted 8 years ago

I like it because I've always been fascinated by magic and wizardry and reading it brings some fantasies into life (as far as the books go). I also love the plots and the twists especially those that are revealed in the 7th book. Like when it was revealed that Snape was actually in love with Harry's mother - that was something I totally did not expect.

5. profile image0
    fantasy wildposted 8 years ago

I love the Harry Potter series because it details just how hard it is to be one of those students that everyone loves to pick on. Many of us have lived through this experience ourselves, and I would most certainly have loved to be able to turn any one of them into something ugly.
    It also does display that those same students can and will be something great in their lives despite the fact that they were picked on!

6. Vizey profile image51
    Vizeyposted 8 years ago

Harry potter is nothing but a novel character who is a hero of a series of story. I am not a potter's biggest fan but watched his many movies. Children especially who are under 15 like harry a lot because of his skills and luck.

7. madeline Oscar profile image58
    madeline Oscarposted 8 years ago

It has Magical Sequences and it is more likely the favorite game for children

8. tel37 profile image55
    tel37posted 7 years ago

I like it because I,m in it !Went up as an extra for Chamber of secrets an got picked out to be in Diagonal alley with Harry and Hagrid.I,m the dodgy looking one coming down the stairs with long hair an a moustache ,next to the bald guy .