jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Have you read Harry Potter?

1. gulnazahmad profile image62
    gulnazahmadposted 7 years ago

Have you read Harry Potter?

Do you like the series, I am a die-hard fan of J. K. Rowling and I want to know that is she writing something new or not?

2. johngupta59 profile image56
    johngupta59posted 7 years ago

Yes, I have read complete series of harry potter, even I have watched all the movies. Right now she is not writing on this story, but something else and it will be in the market at the end of this year.

3. mjawedr profile image54
    mjawedrposted 7 years ago

yep harry potter series is something iv been reading since my childhood! love it! the movies are all right, books are far better.

4. profile image50
    free-samplesposted 7 years ago

i have read 3 parts. but now its too primitive for me smile))

5. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I also followed the entire series as they came out, and now need to re-read sometime since I read them over about a 10-year period smile. While I don't know what she might currently be working on, I did notice she has helped with some "Hogwarts textbooks" that were on sale on Amazon. No idea about the quality of the content or anything, but looks like it could be a nice addition for the Potter fan.

6. skillup profile image60
    skillupposted 7 years ago

I read all of the books. I remember being very engrossed by the stories. They were great reads.

7. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

No, but I got a Hogwarts train set.

Related:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/where-are-all-t … train-sets

I hope that any new Harry Pooter :-) book and/or movie has something about dirigibles in it.  I would love to get some sort of working scale real dirigible -- not just a miniature Goodyear blimp.

8. profile image0
    alorelleposted 7 years ago

I just finished rereading the entire series this summer in order to prepare for the final film. I enjoyed them so much I want to reread them again!

9. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
    LoisRyan13903posted 4 years ago

Yes for the second time.  I am on Order of the Phoenix and have about 10 chapters to go.  Not sure if she is writing anything new, but you can Google her name.

working