jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

what television show(s) annoy you?

1. The Rope profile image54
    The Ropeposted 8 years ago

what television show(s) annoy you?

2. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

We have 'Info-mercials' the same ones running for hours late at night in Australia.  Programs advertising a product which starts off "The following is a paid presentation..." like for : Ab Machine, Clothes Steamer, Total Trimmer and Proactive etc.  I wish they'd put on ANYTHING ELSE!

3. Harmax123 profile image54
    Harmax123posted 8 years ago

any reality show that's only on tv because someone threw enough money at a network

4. Danielle Farrow profile image78
    Danielle Farrowposted 8 years ago

The reality tv shows that are competitions to do with skills - singing, ice-skating, dance - but where the votes go on popularity.

I understand that many people are really voting on entertainment value, but I still think that skill and application should count far more than they seem to.

I don't mind so much if the voting is really about strong and attractive personalities, but where it's about celebrity status, or the person really isn't any good at all, oooohhh - I find that incredibly annoying, and frustrating!

5. anisetta profile image53
    anisettaposted 8 years ago

Shows where there is a commercial every minute. I think that the fees for the service are high enough to help cover the cost of marketing.

I have to press "mute" every time there are commercials. This makes me not really want to watch TV and instead I go to the local channes website where I can be updated on the daily news without the hassle of commercials.

6. The Rope profile image54
    The Ropeposted 8 years ago

info-mercials, almost all reality tv, adult cartoons (i.e. Simpson's), political reviews...with each passing year the list gets longer.

working