If someone told you.You've only got 60-70 summers and 60-70 winters if your luck

1. Mixedminded profile image53
    Mixedmindedposted 8 years ago

If someone told you.You've only got 60-70 summers and 60-70 winters if your lucky.What would you do

2. Galadriel Arwen profile image73
    Galadriel Arwenposted 8 years ago

I'd be thrilled to have 60 or 70 more years, because I’d be over 100 years old by then. According to statistics in the USA most women out live men by about 10-15 years. Men usually last into the 70's and women into the 80's. There are a few lucky or unlucky ones that make it into there 90's and 100's but they are few. Lucky at 90 - 100 years means they are not in care facilities and living by machines! Age is meaningless it is important to make luck. It is not the time you have left, but the time you are living now. Focus on the here and now. Make what you want to happen. Make today your lucky day. Unless it is illegal, immoral, or improbable, get out there. Try to get whatever it is you want. It is only too late to do it when you sit about and muse over time and opportunity lost. Don’t wait until you forget what you want or who you are [dementia], are incapacitated, physically incapable, handicapped and unable to complete your physical prowess.  Why let worry about tomorrow ruin your today? You can always worry tomorrow! Why worry, be happy!

3. profile image45
    nic_mbaposted 8 years ago

Get as much education as I could.
    Travel as much as I could.
    Love one partner with all I had.
    Have a child.
    Adopt a child.
    Create at least one thing to make the world a better place.
    Take care of my parents, should I outlive them.
    Laugh a lot.
    Learn a foreign language.
    Run a marathon.
    Do a triathlon.
    Swim everyday.
    Not be a burden to my children.
    Share as much as I've learned as I could with my descendants.
    Write a book.
    Run for political office.
    Have at least 2 awesome careers.