jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do you view psychic readers and do you believe in psychic readings?

1. profile image50
    ILoveme26posted 8 years ago

How do you view psychic readers and do you believe in psychic readings?

2. profile image0
    Phoebe Pikeposted 8 years ago

I think that though most people would try to run a scam, others are the real deal. I think it depends on who you go to.

3. profile image50
    ILoveme26posted 8 years ago

Yes definitely true. How can you determine if they are the real deal for example Keen psychics reading?

4. thepetmedium profile image55
    thepetmediumposted 7 years ago

The best way to find a good and genuine psychic is to ask around.  Ask your friends if they have ever had a good reading from someone. 

Also go to your local metaphysical  or New Age shop and ask the owner if they can recommend someone.  The usually know all the good psychics.

I'm a Pet Psychic Medium and I have a friend who is a people psychic and we both worked at Live Person which is like Keen.  You can find some genuine psychics at places like that, but it runs into money as they charge by the minute...that is why we both left.  It didn't seem right.  Check ebay and look at feedback too. Avoid people with names like Lady this or Isis that. Usually a good psychic will use their real name.  Hope this helps.

5. MyMentalistMind0 profile image59
    MyMentalistMind0posted 7 years ago

I personally do not believe anyone needs to know their future. However, if people insist on going to one, most psychic web sites have a comments page, read those to figure out if they are good or not! I think we also have to remember they are humans, not robots. So, I do not believe they can be 100% correct but they should be able to give you specific information.

6. johnyjane profile image59
    johnyjaneposted 6 years ago

The genuine ones are respectable and visa verse for others.

I believe in it for I have seen in it very closely in my life.