Do you believe in psychics? Has something ever come true for you that was more t

1. writerjrose profile image78
    writerjroseposted 3 years ago

Do you believe in psychics? Has something ever come true for you that was more than a coincidence?

What type of psychic reading did you partake in when you've had this psychic experience?
    smile

2. CuAllaidh profile image85
    CuAllaidhposted 3 years ago

I do not believe in psychics exactly. I do believe our brains are capable of much more than we often give it credit for. I think you'd have a hard time proving something came true from a "psychic experience" that was more than just mere coincidence.

3. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 3 years ago

The first question I am in a quandary regarding. I get so confused what a psychic is vs. a spiritualist and etc. Speculatively if I believe the bible is the inherent word of God . . . then with the book of Revelations a part of that I would have to ponder. Logic says once true always true of least for this world.

The second question is a definite yes. Most of the time for me a coincidence means unexplainable, a result of disbelief, or lack of willingness to accept a connection. Things have come true for me that were foreseeable by myself of least and too times by others. To be true there first would have been a pondering of if so or a such and such. 

At question for me is the miraculous, the confusing, and the instances of 'deja vu' as having no coincidences, yet fits providence.

hmmm . . . I don't know if that makes sense or not ;-)

working